Hi there! My name is D and I am a amateur writer and painter. I'm a violinist, Mordern Languages student and a Legal-Financial translator. I'm from Bogotá, Colombia.
1) Spanish pronounciation course
2) Basic/intermediate/Advanced Spanish Grammar
3) Lessons customized by you
4) Tutoring in a specific subject you may choose
5) Work/Academic-related Interviews preparation
6) Test/Certification preparation
I like to focus on natural, real life spanish.
My teaching style is to create unique exercises and homework for you to improve as fast and efficiently as possible. Having fun is crucial when learning something, so we will be having lots of it during our lessons. We can also target the lessons to a very specific topic such as an interview, an school/college/work project or anything you need or want to work on! At the end of each lesson, I'll give you feedback and tips to improve!
Let's start learning together!
Hope to see you on my next lesson!