*** First of all: I am fairly new to Verbling, therefore my number of classes and students may seem way less than those of some of the teachers on this site. Rest assured that I have taught thousands of classes on other platforms before joining this awesome site :-)
These are the things that I can help you with (the list isn't complete though) :
* ENGLISH CONVERSATIONS-
We will have informal conversations in class over a cup of coffee, while I'll correct your vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation. I will not only teach you, but you will also teach me about your country, your culture, and things that interest you. I love it when my students have a good sense of humor :-)
* HELP YOU PREPARE FOR: IELTS, TOEFL, CAE, and other English proficiency exams. It is extremely important to me that my students achieve a very good score, and I will do everything in my power to make that happen.
- I will HELP YOU DO LOTS OF EXERCISES to practice your writing, listening, reading and speaking skills, in the same format as what it will be asked during the exam.
- I will give you HELPFUL EXAM TIPS which you will otherwise only find in expensive exam preparation books
- We will practice by answering exam EXAM QUESTIONS WHICH WERE ASKED IN PREVIOUS EXAMS, and I will help you correct your mistakes, so you won`t make those mistakes in the actual exam.
- You will do LISTENING AND READING EXERCISES, equal to those in the exams. Sometimes students think that their listening and reading skills are good enough not to practice these areas, but then they get a rude awakening in the exam.
- You will get writing tasks to do for HOMEWORK, and we'll do corrections during the next class. If necessary, I will provide you with a teacher`s edit too. I will teach you the correct way to answer these questions. Only if your answer format is correct, will you get that 7 band or 8 band that you need.
- I will not only be your teacher, but also your coach who will cheer you on, MOTIVATE YOU, pick you up when you lose hope, and inspire you to work harder to reach your goals.
* ENGLISH to use in the CORPORATE WORLD
- I will help you to PREPARE for presentations, meetings, speeches, sales pitches, conversations with clients /colleagues /the boss, negotiations, document editing, the correct corporate vocabulary to use in emails, and everything else which relates to using English in the business world.
- GROUPS English CLASSES for COLLEAGUES who want to improve their English skills together.
- Help you prepare for a JOB INTERVIEW, simulate the interview process, and go through your CV with you.
* Coach you for PUBLIC SPEAKING
* EDIT your manuscripts, theses, assignments, essays, editorials, homework. (For editing documents, I will meet you in our trial lesson, and get your clear instructions. Based on the word count, I will ask you a FLAT RATE for the editing process.)
* Help your CHILDREN with their English HOMEWORK and EXAM PREPARATION, TEACH them English while they're having fun, and boost their confidence levels as we learn. I teach individual children, as well as groups, and I`m loving it, as I can tap right into my creative side :-)
* If you are a UNIVERSITY STUDENT, I'll help you with English assignments, speeches, presentations in English for your Master's Degree, exam preparations, and everything else you need help with while studying English
WHO AM I?
I'm an energetic and friendly teacher who will walk the extra mile for you. I'm a lawyer by profession (21 years of experience in my own law firm). I have twelve years of English teaching experience, teaching children, and adults, in groups and individually. (21 years of experience in training intern lawyers), Three years of experience in assisting English Second Language uni students, majoring in English, with problem solving, assignments, and exam preparation. Three years experience in teaching corporate English to adults on three different continents. I`m a business woman, and a TEFL certified international English teacher. Teaching is my passion.
SOMETHING ABOUT MY PERSONAL LIFE :
I have an eclectic nature. I`m a humanitarian and an animal lover. .
I love: music of all countries and different genres, surrealism art, anthropology, poetry, traveling, rock concerts, the sea, riding on fast motorcycles, MX sports, architecture, everything related to military, animals, and coffee. I suspect any person who can get through a day without coffee, is a super human, for sure!
I will always be available for you between classes. You will never have to struggle alone until the next class.