Hi everyone! I'm a rising newcomer here on verbling. I have almost 5 years of teaching experience and a Teacher Qualification Certificate. Join my EPIC class (Easy Peasy Impressive Chinese) and start learning Chinese! I will bring you the best Chinese learning experience, promise!
I am open to talk about things that you prefer because I enjoy socializing, I would love to talk to people from all over the world.
I like to travel since I was a child. I have been to many other regions of China and countries. For example: Russia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Hong Kong, Macau, Beijing, Shanghai, Wuhan, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, and many other wonderful places.
1)DEBATE: I guess the reason why I am talkative is because of my leadership position in the debate team at university.
2)CHINESE TRADITIONAL CULTURE: instrument Erhu, chinese fork dance,
1. Bachelor degree: Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages 2014-2018
2. Bachelor degree: English 2014-2018
3. Master degree: Master of Arts in Chinese Translation and Interpreting (Commencing in 2019)
1. Chinese teacher: 5 years
2. Chinses cultural teacher: 5 years
3. Chinese teachers’ assistant: 2 years
4. Chinese language partner: 4 years
1. Playing traditional Chinese instrument—Erhu
3. Interculture communication and relationship
4. Designing and organising content for lessons
5. Professional presentation
1. Covered topics: My content covers a large variety of topics including the language survival kit in China, HSK preparation, modern slangs, travelling, and much more. I will tailor the content to the requirements of students, you can learn professional knowledge or simply have a chat with me and practice your Chinese.
2. Class schedule: My schedule is quite flexible. I can arrange classes based on the students’ needs and schedules.
3. Pace of teaching: I will explain everything in detail and try to provide as much content as I can per hour to bring the best value to each student. However, the pace of teaching can be adjusted according to the actual situation and requirements.
Beijing Normal University Zhuhai Campus - Zhuhai, Guangdong, China
Focus on the skills in Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages, Modern Chinese, Ancient Chinese, Chinese History Intercultural Communication etc
Online/Offline Mandarin and Chinese Culture Teacher
Private Online/Offline Teaching - China
Teaching students Chinese outside of class. Classes include preparing for HSK tests, Business Chinese, Chinese Culture etc.
2016 - 2016
Outstanding performance as the teacher of culture course of the NSLI-Y Summer Program
Beijing Normal University Zhuhai(BNUZ) - Zhuhai, Guangdong, China
This certificate is awarded for my outstanding performance as the teacher of culture course of the NSLI-Y Summer Program for the American high school students in Beijing Normal University Zhuhai(BNUZ) .