My name is Mohamed abdelkareem, I'm a native Arabic speaker, I can teach Standard Arabic, Modern Arabic, 3ameia (Slang Arabic, Egyptian dialect), and also Quran with tajweed rules.
I like this work, helping people to learn a new language and to get a new knowledge. allhamdullah I have the ability to teach, I'm patient and I can wait for my students until they can absorb my words, never make them feel depressed, and I'm also like learning new things and don't like laziness and lethargy, so I can encourage my students to learn.
My teaching way is to help my students to learn the language to use it in their live, not only in the book! So you'll hear me always tell you like this: forget the book, we don't want to finish the book, we want to use the language, we are not in a school, how to use this in your live, give me an example for this sentence from your real live.
I often use these books in my teaching way:
- Arabic courses for English-speaking students (madina book)
- Arabic between your hands.
- Al-kitab Al-Asasi (the basic book for non Arabic speakers).
- kallimni arabi bishweesh (Egyptian Arabic).
- GateWay to Arabic.
- Tajweed Rules of the Quran.
- Nour Al Bayan (Teaching How to Read Arabic by the Quran).
- I'm also choosing the best things from different books, so it can be suitable for my students.
I'm trying my best to make my lessons interesting and not boring, I have taught different ages from children to elderly people (more than 50 age) and allhamdullah it was an amazing lessons.