Over the last 10 years I have gained extensive experience as a teacher in the field working in Russia for 5 years, Japan for a year and Spain for several months, before returning to the UK. I have also travelled extensively and have taught students from many other countries.
I offer an organised, professional approach but I provide a comfortable and relaxed environment. It is very, very flexible. We can practice conversation, we can focus on grammar and speech, we can learn new vocabulary. We can improve listening, reading and writing. We can do a lot more, it is all possible. I have lived and worked abroad for many years, I've taught and worked with many different nationalities. I appreciate that a language is part of our culture and way of thinking. I am also a language learner and I understand your situation and how you feel. I create my own materials and use real everyday texts. This means more flexibility. You do not need to use a text book, but we can use one if you want. The learning experience is carefully planned, the language is clearly spoken. You are paying for a lesson, but you also get daily home tasks and feedback. It is flexible, you can do more or less work. But I believe 'how often' you practice is more important than 'how much'. And I want you to succeed.
If you are interested. Please send me a message. If you can answer the questions below, it will help me to teach you more effectively and save time.
1) Do you know your level of English? You can check your grammar, vocabulary and listening here on this website: http://www.examenglish.com/leveltest/index.php
2) What are your strengths and weaknesses in English language?
3) How, where and when do you want to use your English?
4) What are your hobbies and interests? What is your motivation?
5) When are you free for a trial lesson? (Please see my times of availability on my profile)