I’m Beki from the United Kingdom. I was born in the historic city of Bath, which is in the south of England.
My accent is a Southern English accent, very similar to the accent you’ll find in London.
I studied in the British Music Conservatoire RNCM for 4 years before studying further to become a fully qualified School Teacher. In my spare time, I volunteer as a leader for Girl Guiding UK and I’ve listed my interests below.
Interests: Travelling, French Horn, Piano, Girl Guiding, Crafts, Cats, Baking and Marvel Films. I enjoy making videos about my travels on my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/bekitravels
I have over 3 years’ experience teaching English to non-native children and adults, both in person and online. I have taught students from all over the world from complete beginners to advanced learners.
I am proud to have helped lots of Japanese, Chinese and European students learn a range of topics to improve their speaking, writing and reading abilities in English.
A typical lesson with Beki
I can work with you to create a unique learning plan or we can use one of my pre-prepared courses.
My lessons are both productive and fun! I believe this is the best way to create an effective and relaxed teaching environment.
I am fully qualified to teach the following topics to Adult English students:
• Conversational English
• Proofreading Documents
• Job Interview Preparation
• Preparing Students for Music Conservatoires
• Preparation for moving to the UK
• Exam Preparation (Eiken, TOEIC, TOEFL, OPIc)
• Custom Learning Plans
I also love to teach fun and creative English lessons to children (4+ years):
• Interactive whiteboard games
• Story Time
• Singing Songs in English!
• Phonics & Sounds
If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a message and I look forward to teaching you soon in a trial lesson!
If you're confused about what a trial lesson is, these points will help you:
►THE TRIAL LESSON IS:
- A 30 minute introduction class.
- An opportunity for you to see how lessons with me work.
- Time for you to ask me any questions.
- A way for us to create a unique learning plan for you
- A way to test your internet connection and check its strong enough for video & audio calls
- A way to get to know each other better, learn about our hobbies etc
►A TRIAL LESSON IS NOT:
- A free way for you to get your CV or written work corrected.
- A lesson which is concentrated on your areas for improvement
- A cheap way to get a 30-minute conversation class with the active intention of not continuing.
If you have a trial lesson and you decide that I’m not the teacher for you, then of course that’s fine! 😊