Hello! My name is Noah, and I'm originally from the United States. However, I currently live in the Czech Republic, where I teach English. I enjoy meeting new people and experiencing new cultures. One of my favorite things to do is speaking with people who want to improve their English.
If you need to speak to international colleagues and customers, attend meetings and presentations in English, or even if you worry about how your e-mail looks, I can help you! I am a professional online English instructor and have been teaching since 2015. I specialize in Business English.
I also enjoy real-world conversational and situational English. Yes, I have a couple of degrees (Bachelor’s and Master’s) and a TEFL certificate, but don't let that fool you. I'm a "real" person and have many interests that we can discuss. If you want to talk about taboo subjects or even vulgarity and how to use it, I'm the one for you!
My teaching style? Fun and interactive!
- I really like to teach English that is relevant to YOU and what you want to achieve.
- Yes, we will have fun during our lessons, but we will also focus on your goals.
- Some examples include small talk, rapid conversation, listening skills, idioms, or even jokes.
Why should you spend your money on me?
- You are not just “another student” to me. As we work together to build your English competency, we will get to know each other more, making the lessons seem like they are about your life. I want to help you achieve YOUR goals.
- After you schedule your initial lesson with me, I will send you a FREE comprehensive assessment test that will assist us in formulating your English curriculum and overall Learning Plan with me. We can then immediately get started with your weekly lessons.
- Even if you decide not to continue lessons with me, your trial or first lesson will provide you with information you need to improve your English.
How can I help you achieve your goals? Contact me and let’s talk about it.
Thanks for taking the time to read my profile!
***Audio/Video Policy*** I do not do “audio only” calls. Your body language and facial expressions are important indicators of whether or not you understand the material we are discussing. If you do not have video available, please do not schedule a lesson until you contact me first for approval.
***Late / No-show Policy*** If you are more than 15 minutes late for your lesson, it will be considered a "No-show" and you will be charged for the lesson.